Self Analysis

Saturday, December 3, 2011 1 comments

I am a very ordinary person ....not sure whether i fall in that category even...because i have heard that even ordinary people do have talents ,may be in that sense i am unique in a strange way.I have no clear vision ...i am among the set of people who are just living because they were born
I want to do many things in my life. I see dreams very often with eyes wide open but feel very feeble when it comes to chasing them. Sometimes i am loved by people but sometimes i am hated for not being up to to their expectations.Sometimes i feel very confident about myself but many a times i am afraid to face people and feel like burying my face deep under somewhere so that i can remain in my own protected world.
Despite being so weak i always chase my dreams and will keep ding that.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 HAPPYness and More.. | Tyroceur